StatWizards help reduce time and costs in three of the six steps - Construct experimental design; Setup data; and Build simulator - in a typical discrete-choice project, the key sources of project time, cost and complexity.
The Experimental Design Builder constructs an experimental design from a list of product attributes and levels.
The Data Setup Facilitator rearranges data to conform to the most popular discrete-choice estimation packages.
The Simulator Builder reads text output from the most popular estimation programs and generates an Excel-based marketplace simulator.
Each wizard can stand alone, yet benefits from the other wizards.
- The Data Wizard can automatically incorporate designs produced by the Design Wizard.
- The Simulator Wizard can automatically incorporate information from both Data and Design Wizards.
- Common look and feel resembles Microsoft wizards, making them easy to learn and use.
- Payback is immediate.
- Cost savings from just one project can exceed the cost of the entire suite.
- Seat discounts boost the return even more